Come join your friends and neighbors at our annual fundraiser
to support Cary Library.
Fun For All Ages!
Saturday, April 12
5:30 - 8:00 PM
at Cary Library
Light snacks, refreshments, beer and wine, and cake to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the "New" Building
Event open to All Patrons of the Library
Michael P. Brenner
Glover Professor of Applied Mathematics and Applied Physics
and Professor of Physics at Harvard University
"Science and Cooking"
Additional Presenters will be throughout the Library, sharing their expertise, some with hands-on exhibits:
- Emulsification and Vinaigrettes - Kids Cooking Green
- Farm to Table Cooking - Wilson Farm
- Egg Drop - Nate Ball, MIT Engineer and author of Alien in My Pocket Series
- Kid-Friendly Ideas and a Blind Taste Test - Liz Weiss, author of No Whine with Dinner and The Moms' Guide to Meal Makeovers
- Worms and Composting - Meighan Matthews, Growing for Good
- Brewing Beer - Dan Kramer, Element Brewing Company
- Wines and Wine Making - Joel Berman, Berman's Liquors
- Ice Cream Making and Scaling Recipes - Joe Rancatore, Rancatore's Ice Cream
- Cheese Making - MA France Gourmet
- Kimchi: Understanding Fermentation