The Friends of Cary Memorial Library, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to supplementing and enhancing library services, as well as advocating for the library and its users. We are also a part of the Massachusetts Friends of Libraries (MFOL), a networking, advocacy, and educational organization that lobbies elected officials for library support throughout the Commonwealth.
Friends of Cary Memorial Library membership supports:
- Free and reduced-price admission passes to area museums and seasonal events
- Periodic lectures and performances held at Cary Memorial Library
- Volunteer services to library staff and patrons
- Additions to the print, electronic, and audiovisual collections of the library
- Children’s summer reading program
- Friends community newsletter
- Funds for the renovated library and the purchase of specialized equipment
Be a friend of Cary Memorial Library. Complete a membership form and bring it to the library circulation desk or send by mail to:
Friends of Cary Memorial Library, Inc.
1874 Massachusetts Avenue
Lexington, MA 02420-5303
Need more information? Call 781-862-6288 x144 or email email@example.com.
2015 Calendar of Friends' Events
Staff Appreciation Party
Lexington Reads Brunch - March 14
Spring Book Sale - May 15 - 17
Door to Door Tea
Annual Meeting - Sunday, November 1, 2:00 PM
Fall Book Sale