Wireless Internet Access
- Wireless internet access is available to all users throughout the building.
Public Computers on the Main Floor
- Queued Reservation Computers: 1-hour sessions, 3 hours total per day/ Internet/Microsoft Office 2007/ MLN Catalog/ Printing
- Express Reservation Computers: 15-minute sessions, 3 hours total per day/ Internet/Microsoft Office 2007/ MLN Catalog/ Printing
Laptops, Netbooks, & Tablets
- Laptops: 3-hour checkout, in-library use only/ Internet/ Microsoft Office 2007
- Netbooks: 3-hour checkout, in-library use only/ Internet
- iPads (in Children's Room): 3-hour checkout, in-library use only/ Apps
- You may print up to 10 black & white pages per day for free. Additional black & white pages are $0.10 each. All color print jobs cost $0.25 per page.
- Printing is available from any of our public computers in both black & white and color. You can also Email-to-Print (see below)
Email-to-Print - You can now email your document to be printed:
- Create an email addressed to Carybw_eprint@hpeprint.com
Attach the document(s) you want to print — you can attach up to 10 documents; each must be less than 5MB in file size
Send the email
Go to the Black and White Printer to pick up your print job. Pay for your print job at the Reference Desk.
Costs are the same as regular printing — up to 10 pages per day for free, then $0.10/page.
All printouts are black and white, one-sided. There is currently no way to change this.
A scanning station with both a flat bed scanner and a duplex scanner is available on the Main Floor.
You may scan documents in black & white or color to email, USB drive, Google Drive, and also print copies.
Available for Checkout at the Adult Reference Desk
- 18x24” portable white boards with markers: 3-hour checkout/in-library use only
Available for Checkout at the Adult Circulation Desk
- USB wall chargers: 3-hour checkout/ in-library use only
- USB wall chargers for Android and i-devices: 3-hour checkout/in-library use only
- Portable CD player: 3-hour checkout/ in-library use only
- Portable DVD player: 3 hour checkout/ in-library use only
- Kill-A-Watt electricity monitor: 2-week checkout