Wireless Internet Access
- Wireless internet access is available to all users throughout the building.
Public Computers on the Main Floor
- Queued Reservation Computers: 1-hour sessions, 3 hours total per day/ Internet/Microsoft Office 2007/ MLN Catalog/ Printing
- Express Reservation Computers: 15-minute sessions, 3 hours total per day/ Internet/Microsoft Office 2007/ MLN Catalog/ Printing
Laptops, Netbooks, & Tablets
- Laptops: 3-hour checkout, in-library use only/ Internet/ Microsoft Office 2007
- Netbooks: 3-hour checkout, in-library use only/ Internet
- iPads (in Children's Room): 3-hour checkout, in-library use only/ Apps
- You may print up to 10 pages per day for free. Additional pages are $0.10 each, including black & white and color prints.
- Printing is available from any of our public computers in both black & white and color. You can also Email-to-Print (see below)
Email-to-Print - You can now email your document to be printed:
- Create an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach the document(s) you want to print — you can attach up to 10 documents; each must be less than 5MB in file size
- Send the email
- Go to the Reference Desk to pay for and pick up your printout.
- Costs are the same as regular printing — up to 10 pages per day for free, then $0.10/page.
- All printouts are color, one-sided. There is currently no way to change this.
A scanning station with both a flat bed scanner and a duplex scanner is available on the Main Floor.
You may scan documents in black & white or color to email, USB drive, Google Drive, and also print copies.
We also have a portable scanner available for in-library use - see Gadgets, below.
Available for Checkout at the Adult Reference Desk
- 18x24” portable white boards with markers: 3-hour checkout/in-library use only
- Doxie Flip Portable Scanner: scans photos and receipts. 3-hour checkout, in-library use only.
Available for Checkout at the Adult Circulation Desk
- USB wall chargers: 3-hour checkout/ in-library use only
- USB wall chargers for Android and i-devices: 3-hour checkout/in-library use only
- Portable CD player: 3-hour checkout/ in-library use only
- Portable DVD player: 3 hour checkout/ in-library use only
- Portable TV/VCR: 3-hour checkout/ in-library use only
- Kill-A-Watt electricity monitor: 2-week checkout