||Edwin B. Worthen Collection
|Date of photo
||Ten photos and negatives of construction sites in Lexington Center, January 5, 1958. Notes on verso:
1. New building site (former Central Block) from banking [embankment] on other side of tracks.
2. Building site from Emery Park, Depot.
3. New building site and barn on Merriam Street from railroad station portico.
4. New building site (foundation in).
5. From parking area, rear of Bateman's.
6. From tracks at rear of "Fletcher" lot.
7. From under railroad station.
8. From tracks at rear of "Fletcher" lot ("Fletcher" house torn down by town last year).
9. Site of former Diner (removed) from across [Massachusetts] Avenue.
10. Diner site from Edison Way.
Smith (George) barn, Meriam Street
Church of our Redeemer, Meriam Street #17
||Construction sites in Lexington Center, 1958