||Poster, Lexington Winter Carnival in aid of the Minute Men Memorial Armory, Twin Elm Springs, Saturday, January 7 .
(Cataloger's note: The Lexington Historical Commission's form for 110 Shade Street, http://historicsurvey.lexingtonma.gov/property-survey-forms/shade-street_110.pdf, refers to "Camp at Twin Elm Springs, site of 1915 Pageant, burned in April 1915.
Further, according to http://www.freedomsway.org/towns/lexington/lexington.html, 110 Shade Street, or Journey’s End, was the home of J. Willard Hayden, "who organized The Pageant of Lexington in 1915 to commemorate a century of peace between the United States and England. This took place at the pond that was part of the original property. The present Journey’s End is the second house that architect Willard Brown designed for Hayden. The first house, built in 1906, burned. The present house, completed in 1937, is a large Spanish Colonial house on a well-landscaped lot set well back from the street and surrounded by a stone wall. The house occupies the highest elevation of the site and the land falls off sharply to the rear.")
||Worthen, Edwin B. Jr.
Worthen, Edwin B. Sr.
Hayden, Josiah Willard
Hayden, J. Willard
||Lexington Winter Carnival
Twin Elm Springs
Journey's End, Shade Street #110
Shade Street #110, Journey's End
||Lexington Winter Carnival in aid of the Minute Men Memorial Armory