||Edwin B. Worthen Collection
||Simon W. Robinson house, Harrington Road.
"This is the home of Simon W. Robinson on Elm Avenue (Harrington Road) for whom Simon W. Robinson Lodge of Masons is named. He was a 33 degree Mason. Came to Lexington in 1847. It is known that in one of the attic rooms were painted the masonic symbols and it is the tradition that small groups of masons met here during the anti-masonic years and that Mr. Robinson used them for masonic instructions. The house was built after the Revolution. It was purchased by Dr. J. Odin Tilton about the time of his second marriage in 1894 and the piazza and circular bay windows were added. When Dr. Tilton built his present home this old house was moved to the south corner of Massachusetts Avenue and Parker Street where it now (1940) stands."
||Robinson, Simon W.
Tilton, Josiah Odin
||Elm Avenue (former location), Robinson (Simon W.) House
Robinson (Simon W.) House, Elm Avenue (former location)
Simon W. Robinson Lodge
||Simon W. Robinson house, Harrington Road