||Edwin B. Worthen Collection
||Arthur W. Newell residence.
"Stood on the knoll on Lincoln Street just beyond the playground. Built about 1885. Torn down in 1939 after J. Willard Hayden, Jr. gave the property to the Town as an addition to the park lands."
(Handwritten note, 1964: "The Arthur Newell family lived in the house from 1888 to 1896, according to Miss Alice Newell. They did not build it. Now the site of the Hayden Recreation Center, as we know.")
||Hayden, J. Willard, Jr.
Newell, Arthur W.
||Newell (Arthur W.) House
Hayden Recreation Center, Lincoln Street #24
Lincoln Street #24, Hayden Recreation Center