||Edwin B. Worthen Collection
||Engraving of Captain Parker homestead, Spring Street.
"Probably built before 1712 for in that year John Parker purchased a house in Lexington from John Cutler and his brother Thomas. Torn down in 1843 when present house was built."
(Cataloger's note: Engraving is in Charles Hudson's History of Lexington, 1868 ed., p. 176.)
||Parker Homestead, Spring Street #187
Spring Street #187, Parker Homestead