Previous Next
Record 74/301
Description 
Thaddeus Reed Farm House. "Stood on north side of Massachusetts Avenue, Concord Hill, where Paul Revere Road comes out. The house was probably built by John Laughton about 1720. Burned 1905. It was owned by the Thaddeus Reed family for many years. Later Samuel Houghton. Land later owned by Herbert L. Wellington and lastly by Ross Realty Company."
Lantern Slides -Thaddeus Reed house -Cary Memorial Library 2016. All rights reserved.
Image
Thaddeus Reed house
001\Worthenslide164.JPG

The Edwin B. Worthen Collection, Cary Memorial Library

Cary Memorial Library 1874 Massachusetts Avenue . Lexington, MA 02420 781-862-6288 | Fax 781-862-7355 www.carylibrary.org   
Last modified on: March 22, 2016