||Edwin B. Worthen Collection
||Trolley stop at entrance to Lexington Park, Bedford MA
"Street cars made their first run April 19, 1900. In June 1901, the Street Railway Company purchased Boardman's Grove, off Bedford Street, and for some years conducted an amusement park. There was a bears den, a range for an old buffalo, etc. and an outdoor theatre with a womans orchestra."
|Year Range from
Lexington & Boston Street Railway
Street railroad stations
Street railroad tracks
||Entrance to Lexington Park, Bedford MA