Previous Next
Record 127/301
Trolley stop at entrance to Lexington Park, Bedford MA "Street cars made their first run April 19, 1900. In June 1901, the Street Railway Company purchased Boardman's Grove, off Bedford Street, and for some years conducted an amusement park. There was a bears den, a range for an old buffalo, etc. and an outdoor theatre with a womans orchestra."
Lantern Slides -Entrance to Lexington Park, Bedford MA -Cary Memorial Library 2011. All rights reserved.
Entrance to Lexington Park

The Edwin B. Worthen Collection, Cary Memorial Library

Cary Memorial Library 1874 Massachusetts Avenue . Lexington, MA 02420 781-862-6288 | Fax 781-862-7355   
Last modified on: April 29, 2014