||Edwin B. Worthen Collection
|Date of photo
||Seven photos and negatives of buildings in Lexington Center, 1941. Taken by Edwin B. Worthen. Notes on verso:
1. "Central Block from the Depot"
2. "Rear of Central Block from top of Mara's barn"
3. "Rear of Mara's paint shop from R.R. tracks"
4. "Fire station on right, Ed Mara's paint shops on left, taken from Meriam Street end of the Buckman Tavern lawn"
5. "Central Block from Clarke Street"
6. "Central Block, showing Meriam Street side and fire house to left, taken from Buckman Tavern lawn"
7. "Central Block from corner of Muzzey Street"
Lexington Fire Department
Mara's paint shop
||Lexington Center, 1941