||Edwin B. Worthen Collection
|Date of photo
||Five prints and five negatives, views of Lexington Center taken from the roof of the Lexington Savings Bank by EBW, Sr. in April, 1944. Note on verso:
1. "Northwest. Central Block right. Common and church to its left. Trust Co. middle foreground (shows new dormers just added at rear). Library etc. beyond. Old Belfry left distance."
2. "North. Depot (Emery Park) center, Central Block to left, Hunt Block to right."
3. "Northeast. Railroad tracks. Granny Hill to left."
4. "East Northeast. Hill back of Woburn Street and Town Hall extreme right. Mass. Ave. lower right."
5. "Southeast. Foreground: Aldrich Block and old P.O. (Alvin's) on Winthrop Road (also Vine Brook Road) houses in background, Baptist Church and High School left distance."
||Aldrich Block, Massachusetts Avenue #1736-1740
||Lexington Center, 1944