||Edwin B. Worthen Collection
|Date of photo
||Eight prints, negatives, and some enlargements of the barns at Ryder Farm, Maple Street, East Lexington, September 1941. Large farm on Maple Street, formerly Kenison Farm.
On verso of smaller prints:
1. "Barn & house from Pierce's Bridge Sta[tion]"
2. "The Ryder Barns (painted yellow) from Pierce's Bridge Station"
3. "Looking toward Breck's midway between Pierce's Bridge and Munroe."
4. "Looking down the track, from the edge of the meadow at Ryder barn."
5. "Ryder's barn from the RR tracks below."
6. "Ryder barn & silo from upper side (toward Munroe's) from RR track embankment."
7. "Ryder pump house and meadow below hills, looking toward Breck's, from the tracks."
8. "Looking back, from edge of meadow. Taken from near the beginning of Breck land, showing the pasture land. "
||Bryant, Albert W.
Kenison, J. Parker
Ryder, Charles W.
Maple Street, Ryder Farm
Ryder Farm, Maple Street
||Barns at Ryder Farm, Maple Street, 1941