||Edwin B. Worthen Collection
||Six prints, Burlington Street before widening. The first five were taken on August 21, 1960 and the last on March 26, 1963. Notes on verso:
1. Looking out Burlington Street from the new rotary built last year at intersection Hancock and North Hancock [Streets], opposite new road into school.
2. Looking out Burlington Street from the corner of Blake Road.
3. Looking out Burlington Street from side of road, at point *opposite* #21 Burlington Street.
4. Looking out Burlington Street from side of road, in front of #45 Burlington Street.
5. Looking out Burlington Street from side of road at #74 Burlington Street, opposite Kineen's Park.
6. (1963) At Ruth Morey's land, corner of North Hancock, Hancock, Blake Road and Burlington Street from the traffic circle. Showing part of old orchard they [presumably the Moreys] recently sold off. (to Mark Moore?) Men started cutting trees the day before to start building houses.
|Year Range from
|Year range to
North Hancock Street
||Burlington Street before widening