||Poster, Lexington Winter Carnival in aid of the Minute Men Memorial Armory, Twin Elm Springs, Saturday, January 7 .
(Cataloger's note: The Lexington Historical Commission's form for 110 Shade Street, http://historicsurvey.lexingtonma.gov/property-survey-forms/shade-street_110.pdf, refers to "Camp at Twin Elm Springs, site of 1915 Pageant, burned in April 1915.
According to http://www.freedomsway.org/towns/lexington/lexington.html, 110 Shade Street, or Journey’s End, was the home of J. Willard Hayden, "who organized The Pageant of Lexington in 1915 to commemorate a century of peace between the United States and England. This took place at the pond that was part of the original property.")
||Hayden, J. Willard
Hayden, Josiah Willard
||Lexington Winter Carnival
Minute Men Memorial Armory
Twin Elm Springs
Winter Carnival, 1911
||Lexington Winter Carnival in aid of the Minute Men Memorial Armory