Not a member?
The Friends of Cary Memorial Library, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to supplementing and enhancing library services, as well as advocating for the library and its users. We are also a part of the Massachusetts Friends of Libraries (MFOL), a networking, advocacy, and educational organization that lobbies elected officials for library support throughout the Commonwealth.
Friends of Cary Library membership supports:
- Free and reduced-price admission passes to area museums and seasonal events
- Periodic lectures and performances held at Cary Library
- Volunteer services to library staff and patrons
- Additions to the print, electronic, and audiovisual collections of the library
- Children’s, teen, adult and staff summer reading programs
- Funds for the renovated library and the purchase of specialized equipment
Friends of Cary Memorial Library, Inc.
1874 Massachusetts Avenue
Lexington, MA 02420-5303
Need more information? Call 781-862-6288 ext.84407 or email email@example.com
Great Ways To Support Friends of Cary Library!
If you are an Amazon shopper, go to AmazonSmile, when making a purchase. Select the Friends of Cary Memorial Library as the charitable organization of your choice. Amazon will then donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to the Friends!
Friends of Cary Library offers you an easy, convenient way to purchase books online and support Friends at the same time! As a Bank Square Books/Savoy Bookstore Affiliate Program member, Friends can help you connect with a favorite author or discover a new writer. Each time you purchase a book or books through the affiliate link, Friends will receive a commission, at no extra cost to you!