Not a member?
The Friends of Cary Memorial Library, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to supplementing and enhancing library services, as well as advocating for the library and its users. We are also a part of the Massachusetts Friends of Libraries (MFOL), a networking, advocacy, and educational organization that lobbies elected officials for library support throughout the Commonwealth.
Friends of Cary Memorial Library membership supports:
- Free and reduced-price admission passes to area museums and seasonal events
- Periodic lectures and performances held at Cary Memorial Library
- Volunteer services to library staff and patrons
- Additions to the print, electronic, and audiovisual collections of the library
- Children’s, teen, adult and staff summer reading programs
- Friends community newsletter
- Funds for the renovated library and the purchase of specialized equipment
Friends of Cary Memorial Library, Inc.
1874 Massachusetts Avenue
Lexington, MA 02420-5303
Need more information? Call 781-862-6288 ext.84407 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A Great Way to Support Friends
of Cary Memorial Library!
If you enjoy shopping on Amazon, you can help Friends of Cary Memorial Library. AmazonSmile provides direct access to the same products, prices, and services.
When you shop at AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5 percent of your eligible purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. Once logged in under your existing regular Amazon account, you can pick Friends of Cary Memorial Library!
Go to: www.smile.amazon.com