IMPORTANT -- Reserves Pick Up - Friday, March 13 from 9:00 am - 3:00 p.m.
If you have received a notice that an item you reserved is ready for you to pick up at Cary Library, you may arrange to stop by and pick it up. Call 781-862-6288 extension 84420 to speak to a staff member for details.
Update to Library Patrons - March 13, 2020:
This is a challenging time, and we appreciate your support and understanding in the days and weeks ahead. We continue to receive guidance from local and state public health officials regarding the COVID-19 virus, and to work with Town colleagues to make decisions in the best interests of library patrons, volunteers, and staff.
As of this writing, Cary Library will be closed from March 13, 2020 - March 29, 2020. Beyond that it is too early to say. Here are a few pieces of information that may be helpful during our closure:
- Museum Passes - We are not distributing any museum passes while we are closed. Many museums in the area have already closed to the public and others are expected to close in the days to come. We will begin allowing museum bookings at a later date.
- Items on Reserve - If you receive a notice that you have a reserve item waiting for you at Cary Library, don’t worry! We will extend the reserve period so that it will still be waiting for you when we reopen.
- Reserves Pick Up - We will do our best to announce times when you can stop by and pick up any reserves that are waiting for you at the library. Please check daily to see if this service is available.
- Ask a Librarian - Our staff are still answering questions via our Ask a Librarian form. If you are having trouble accessing digital media, or you have a general reference question, we’ll do our best to help you.
- eBooks and Digital Media - We have a lot of great content you can access digitally. If you have questions about these services, use Ask a Librarian to request help.
Thank you for your continued support. Be well, everyone!