Dear Lexington Community,
The Cary Library’s contactless holds pickup service will resume on Tuesday, February 9!
We are delighted to announce that we’ll be resuming our Cary Out holds pickup service beginning Tuesday, February 9. Library staff will begin checking in backlogged materials over the next few days and you may begin to receive emails informing you that you have items ready for pickup.
In case you are new to our holds pickup service, here’s how it works:
- Request materials using our online catalog
- Wait for our email saying your items are ready for pickup
- Book your appointment to come pick them up
- Come during your 45-minute appointment window and find your bagged items in the South Entrance vestibule (the parking lot entrance) We close the vestibule for the last 15 minutes of each hour to prepare for the next set of appointments.
For full details about our curbside service please visit our website.
In addition, the library continues to offer the following virtual services:
- Virtual programs for people of all ages
- Ebooks and audiobooks, streaming and downloadable content - The Library is purchasing additional content to help ease waiting lists
- Ask Us - to reach one of our Adult Services Librarians
- Ask Children’s or Ask Teen to reach one of our Youth Service Librarians
Thank you for your patience and support over the course of this past year.