Meeting Rooms & Study Rooms
The Cary Library’s meeting room spaces will not be available for outside meetings during the fall of 2021. During this time we will be upgrading meeting room technology.
Given the ongoing uncertainty of the COVID-19 virus and the absence of an approved vaccine for our youngest patrons, the Cary Library will host fall programs either outdoors (weather permitting) or virtually.
If you are interested in offering a program to the public here at the Cary Library, please use our Suggest a Program form and a member of our Programming Team will be in touch.
Read our complete Study Room Policy.
- First come, first served
- Two-hour limit per day
- No Shows: Reservations are void after 15 minutes
- Sign-up sheets will be posted daily on the door of each study room
- Self-service sign up for same-day only
- Reading Room - 2 people max.
- Study Rooms #1 and #4 - 3 people max.
- Study Rooms #2 and #3 - 8 people max.