Friends of Cary Memorial Library Book Sales Co-Chair
Friends of Cary Memorial Library seeks a motivated individual to co-manage its book sales operations.
Full training and information are available.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this rewarding service opportunity to join a great group of volunteers in supporting Cary Memorial Library.
- Is a member of the Friends of Cary board of directors, attends board meetings and presents sales and activities reports to the board.
- Works flexible hours as needed in book sorting and boxing.
- Recruits, schedules and trains volunteers to sort and price donated books and audiovisual materials for the book store and annual spring and fall book sales.
- Recruits, schedules and trains volunteers to stock the book store.
- Maintains a contact list of substitute volunteers.
- Will supervise the semi-annual book sales throughout the events.