Our Meeting Rooms are intended for approved groups and can accommodate meetings of up to 80 people.
All requests for Meeting Rooms and Group Approvals have been suspended. Library meeting rooms will not be available for outside meetings through at least January 1, 2021. An update on the meeting room use and reservation process will be provided in the fall.
Read our complete Study Room Policy.
- First come, first served
- Two-hour limit per day
- No Shows: Reservations are void after 15 minutes
- Sign-up sheets will be posted daily on the door of each study room
- Self-service sign up for same-day only
- Reading Room - 2 people max.
- World Languages - 3 people max.
- Study Rooms #1 and #4 - 3 people max.
- Study Rooms #2 and #3 - 8 people max.