Cary Library welcomes public use of its meeting rooms and study rooms in keeping with the library’s mission to provide the Lexington community with materials, resources and services that promote lifelong learning and cultural enrichment, free and open to all.
Our Meeting Rooms are intended for approved groups and can accommodate meetings of up to 80 people.
To become an approved group, please:
Approved groups may fill out a Request a Room Reservation form to reserve a room.
Check the Meeting Room Availability Calendar to easily view when a room is available.
Read our complete Study Room Policy.
- First come, first served
- Two-hour limit per day
- No Shows: Reservations are void after 15 minutes
- Sign-up sheets will be posted daily on the door of each study room
- Self-service sign up for same-day only
- Reading Room - 2 people max.
- World Languages - 3 people max.
- Study Rooms #1 and #4 - 3 people max.
- Study Rooms #2 and #3 - 8 people max.