Study Rooms & Meeting Rooms
Read our complete Study Room Policy.
- Use our online reservation system to book a room
- Rooms are reservable up to 3 business days in advance
- One reservation per day, up to two hours
- Valid MLN library card required
- No Shows: Reservations are void after 15 minutes
- Headphones or headsets must be used for all audio
- Reading Room - 2 people max.
- Study Rooms #1 and #4 - 3 people max.
- Study Rooms #2 and #3 - 8 people max.
The library’s meeting room spaces are not available for use by outside groups.
Individuals and organizations interested in offering a program (or series of programs) to the public at the Cary Library, may use our suggestion form to connect with our Programming Team.